Roll Bar - Part 1

Building a couple of roll bars. Essentially the same as a cusco bolt in cage but with some modifications to suit my requirements. Joel and I made good progress on the base plates for the main hoop.















Joel drills like a pro...















Rear stay base plates complete.














Tools of the trade. Evacut drill bits have served me well, but a couple are coming due for a sharpen. Anyone got any tips on drill bit sharpening? Tungsten Carbide Bit & die grinder, fantastic for slotting holes if required. Brass automatic centre punch, cool little device my uncle gave me. Has a hammer & spring inside that releases when you apply pressure to kick back and punch the tip into the metal. Quick and effective. Kinda like No Country for Old Men... but not.


















No comments:

Post a Comment